The Best Credit Card blog provide you all articles related to Bank, Insurance, Income tax, Saving Money,Financial, Planning and more Topics.

 

Check Your Bank Statements Every Month, If You Don't You May Be Losing Money In Unexpected Ways.

Check Your Bank Statements Every Month, If You Don't You May Be Losing Money In Unexpected Ways.

Awhile back I got the dreaded letter from the bank saying you're overdrawn. I could not believe it, I questioned what the euphemism did I do?

Then I opened it up and that I was overdrawn by over m bucks and that I was real involved.

I called the bank and that they told me the $3000 dollar confirms I had written was insufficient.  Well I failed to write a check for that quantity however they assured ME I did and told ME wherever to.

I mightn't believe I could do one thing therefore foolish however I referred to as the corporate that I had written the check to and that they aforesaid yep, that was what I wrote it for, and that I was overpaid on my account.

Then we have a tendency to had to start out {the process the Method} of me obtaining the money back that I had overpaid, within the meanwhile I required to try to to a fast transfer or I’d have additional inadequate checks.

After I got the check lined and commenced the come method of obtaining my reimbursement I ought to thinking I could not have done something that dumb.

So I referred to as the bank and asked them if they were certain I had wrote it for that quantity and she or he assured ME they check those sorts of things, I still did not believe her therefore I went down there and aforesaid I needed a replica of the check.

Low and see I HADN'T been stupid and wrote a three hundred dollar check for 3000. The corporate I wrote it to had encoded it wrong and therefore the bank did not catch it.

So when apologies from the bank and their assurance they'd make things better right up on behalf of me I referred to as the opposite company back and asked them if they were certain I had created the error.  She conjointly assured ME they invariably check these sorts of things.  Then I aforesaid then why I’m holding the check and it am clearly written for under three hundred.00.  She did not have abundant {to say to Mention} then and that they assured me they'd make things better right up.

In reproof her she aforesaid she simply assumed the fault was mine as a result of notwithstanding that they had created the error one in all our banks would have caught it, yeah right.

So whereas most of you'd notice a 2700 distinction like I certain did, we have a tendency to might not notice those pennies and nickels if we do not check monthly.

Because the sole one taking care of your account fastidiously are going to be you!!

Comments :

0 comments to “ Check Your Bank Statements Every Month, If You Don't You May Be Losing Money In Unexpected Ways.”

Post a Comment

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Followers

 
Best Credit Card
Blogger Template by Blogger | Host In Blogger.com